March 17, 2020 T-ball & Game Night Update - With the recommendations from the Center for Disease Control, the president,...
- Each team will bat around until an equal number of players have batted. Each team shall have the same number of bats. There will be three innings per game.
- Ball must fall at least 3 feet past the batter to be in play.
- For safety, when the play is at home plate, the ball should be ROLLED INTO home rather than thrown in.
- A buddy may be asked to hind catch for both teams during a game.
- All motorized chairs are safe on any base and at home plate unless the ball is caught by a player in a pop fly.
- For safety, all defensive players and buddies are to remain behind the pitching line until the ball is hit.
- All players and buddies should rotate positions during the game to ensure that each player has the opportunity to play popular positions.
- For safety, only batters and buddies should be in the back stop and on deck areas. All spectators should remain in the stands or behind the fence.
- Fly balls caught by a player will be called as an out.
- Players should be tagged out on a forced play or steal.
- Stealing bases will be limited to one base unless ball is hit into outfield.
- For safety, players and buddies should not throw the bat after the ball is hit.
- We will attempt to start all games on time even if all coaches, players, and/or buddies are not present. Games will start with available people.
- If a player or buddy is unable to attend a game, if possible, let your coach or other players know that you are not coming.
- Buddies should allow players to play as much as possible based on their abilities. The buddy should get the ball and give it to the player or at least try to touch the player with the ball before play is completed.
- For safety, batting helmets are recommended while batting and running bases.
- Disagreements on the field will be handled by the coaches on a case-by-case basis.
- No profanity will be allowed at any Walkin’ Roll event.
And most of all, HAVE FUN!!